We are currently seeking qualified students for the following summer internship positions.
Please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Associate Research Scientist
- We are looking for an associate research scientist to support the development of our microfluidic automation platforms for chemical and biological analysis. In addition, this work will involve miniaturizing and automating benchtop biological assays and chemical detection methods to our proprietary microfluidic platform.
- Design, fabricate, and validate microfluidic devices, control equipment, and analytical instrumentation.
- Develop automation procedures for miniaturized chemical and biological sample processing and analysis.
- Experience with microfluidic devices, including design and fabrication.
- Experience with chemistry, biochemistry, and assay development.
- Experience with AutoCAD or SolidWorks.
- BS in Bioengineering or a related fields
Intern - Control Instrumentation
- We are looking for an engineering intern to design, develop, and validate prototype control instrumentation to couple with and support our microfluidic platform. These systems will include temperature control systems, pneumatic actuation systems, and various optical detection systems. In addition, this position will provide experience with developing user-friendly software to control these systems.
- Develop a miniaturized temperature controller to couple with our microfluidic platform
- Design prototype-level fully-integrated microfluidic control systems
- Experience with mechanical and electrical design
- Experience with SolidWorks and PCB prototyping software
- Experience with LabView and NI DAQ
- Experience programming microcontrollers, such as Arduino
- Effective communication skills
HJ Science & Technology, Inc.